Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Messed Up Journey

You guys will not believe what I have been through these couple of hours! It was devastating!!!

OK, so first of all, we "planned" out out assassination, which was pretty much go there and kill him. Very strategic. But then again, we were all half drunk so what the hey. My dearest master Stephano planned this plan with the greatest precision :D I am extremely excited, or at least I was. Just keep in mind that we were all extremely drunk, so please do NOT laugh at me, or I will let Setebos take care of that.

So we went on a journey to kill Prospero, and we were all shouting and laughing at first, but then that stupid air kept breathing in our faces, talk about annoying! Then the ground kept kissing our feet like we were some kind of awesome god, get over it!! As if this was not enough, we went through a very deep jungle which kept pricking our body with its stupid sharp needles... of DOOM!!! But of course, my lovely god Stephano did not stop. He was always focused on the goal. But  the worst part of all was when we all suddenly fell. We didn't know what happened until it was too late. Next thing I know we were sinking for our life in some kind of marsh. I left it up to my god to save me, but they were too sad that the wine bottle fell in the marsh. I would've died waiting -_-. Eventually we finally got out of it, smelling like horse-piss (don't ask how I know that smell, too horrible of a story) but safe and sound. I have to end the blog here, we have to be quiet. Prospero will never know what hit him OMG, so excited :)

 *shudder*, the horse-piss marsh...

1 comment: